Our March Action Meeting was awesome and we’re really excited as we come up to a week of justice events leading up to the Fashion Show in April! So… calendars/phones/planners out and ready? Here comes some important dates you won’t want to miss:
- Model Try-outs: (Guys & Girls welcome). Girls bring a pair of flats AND heels. Guys bring a pair of non-athletic shoes. (If you’d wear it working out, leave it at the gym :p) Library Balcony. Come to EITHER of the following (no need for both unless you’d really like to strut your stuff)
- a. Saturday, March 10th (yup, this Saturday) from 2-4pm
- b. Wednesday, March 14th 4-7pm
*You will be notified one way or another if you made it or not on Monday, March 19th.
- Model Training: Saturday, March 31st. 4-7pm. Library Balcony. This training is mandatory. Please and thank you
- Tuesday, April 10th: Tom’s Shoes’ “One Day Without Shoes” as a way to advocate for children who do not own a pair of shoes. http://www.onedaywithoutshoes.com/splash I will be going for a pedicure on April 9th if anyone would care to join hehe
- Wednesday, April 11th: Push Against Slavery. A group of guys will be working out on the Library Plaza from 9am-5pm to show the brutality of forced slave labor. Stop by to donate to the cause, get some information, do a few sit ups, and cheer on these amazing men!
- Thursday, April 12th: Coffee For A Cause (cooler name to come… don’t judge ;)). In the Ordinary, after UnChapel. 10-midnight! If you would like to perform a poem, song, interpretive dance, mime, group song, etc. please email email@example.com by Friday, April 6th
- Saturday, April 14th: Fashion Fights Back. 7-8:30pm in the Library Atrium. If you would like to volunteer for set up, during, or after the show, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for reading! As always, if you have questions or would like to be removed from our email list, please don’t hesitate to email me back.